Monday, February 8, 2010

Small, Felt Teapot bags


































I am working on ideas for gifts for my 2 year old's dance class tomorrow. Feeling ill isn't very condusive to producing anything fantastic. So, my creative efforts were minimal. I cut out ballet slippers from scrap fabric with pinking shears. I straight stitched 2 layers of craft felt together all the way around the teapot, except for the top where I left that open for a pocket. Then, I cut out around the teapot. She enjoyed painting the teapot shape cut out for a pattern. Then, she covered it with some stickers. The littl card tag says, "Valentine, you're my cup of tea." with a tiny watercolored tea cup.




































































































No comments: